14 February 2009

Happy V Day

I'm not a "traditionally" romantic kind of girl.

I mean, let's face it, I'd way rather get a new book than a shiny rock. And I get much more excited about the newest sci-fi/action movie than about the latest chick-flick. Roses? Nah, let's plant some tomatoes in the garden. Fancy dinner? How about our favorite Mexican place, instead?

So, yeah, Valentine's Day? Meh. I don't need a special day set aside for love. I'd rather spread it out over the whole year. :)

So, if you are one of those sweet, romantical (yeah, I made that word up) types, you should probably skip today's show-n-tell ... compliments of wrongcards.com.

'Cause these are my idea of fun Valentine's Day cards:


Have a Happy V-Day!

5 comments:

  1. Hehe they're so funny, thanks for sharing. I feel pretty much the same as you, and I'd so much rather be given a shiny new book than a diamond :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You would SO totally enjoy 'getting weird' with your hubby and Mickey Mouse ears, and you KNOW it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are awesome. I think I need to invest in wrongcards shares...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shagging? Can't believe you found a V-day card with that word in it. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete