14 July 2008

A Good Day

Things I did NOT do today:
  • Go to work
  • Do laundry
  • Wash dishes
  • Pay bills
  • Vacuum
  • Mop
  • Make beds

Things I DID to today:

  • Put together a puzzle
  • Danced around the living room
  • Shared a fudgsicle
  • Built a block city
  • Knocked down a block city
  • Built another block city
  • Kissed an owie
  • Read a pirate book
  • Defended the living room from bad pirates
  • Attacked by an alligator
  • Rocked my baby to sleep
  • Kissed my toddler awake
  • Played peek-a-boo
  • And tickle monster
  • Swam in the pool
I think it was a pretty good day.


Yeah, there are still clothes to be washed and dishes to be done and rooms to be cleaned. But I seriously doubt that anyone lies on their deathbed and wishes they had spent more time with their dishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment