26 July 2009

Your Life in Song: Barenaked Ladies

MEME: Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to some of your friends and include me. You can't use the band I used, or I kick you in the shins. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think. Be sure to use the artist/band's name as the subject of your note

Are you a male or female:
"I'll Be That Girl"

Describe yourself:
"It's Only Me"

How do you feel:
"Some Fantastic"

Describe where you currently live:
"Hello City"

If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
"Take it Outside"

Your favorite form of transportation:
"In the Car"

Your best friend is:
"Thanks, That Was Fun"

You and your best friends are:
"Make My Heart Fly"

What's the weather like:
"Hidden Sun"

Favorite time of day:
"Go Home"

if your life was a tv show, what would it be called:
"The Humor of the Situation"

What is life to you:
"I Live With It Everyday"

Your fear:
"This is Where it Ends"

What is the best advice you have to give:
"Wrap Your Arms Around Me"

Thought for the day:
"Yes! Yes!! Yes!!!"

How I would like to die:
"When You Dream"

My soul's present condition:
"Unfinished"

My motto:
"I Can, I Will, I Do"

No comments:

Post a Comment