23 April 2009

Playdate: Gratuitous Cuteness

Now that they have their album cover, I guess they'll need to start a band.

Seriously, though: Tell me those are not the cutest younglings you've seen in a long time. Go on, I dare ya.

The cuteness, it burns!!! :)

Yeah, so, okay, two of them are mine, so I may be just a little bit biased. But I think this is the cutest pack o' heathens (you did know they travel in packs, right?) to hit the playground in, like, ever.

The two not-mines are the kidlets of two great friends who live too far away. We had a fabulous playdate sleep-over last weekend up in Sacramento and I'm not sure who had more fun, the kids or the moms.

One of the other moms snapped this photo with my camera at the park in a rare moment when four of the five all actually stopped moving at the same time. It lasted all of about 12.5 seconds. So, I was pretty impressed with her photography kung-fu.

We played around the house, had happy-face pancakes, played at a couple different parks, visited a museum, watched a movie, and even visited Ikea (Hey, I said the moms had fun, too!) And the kids got to eat junk food and stay up late and the moms got to drink Vodka Cranberries and stay up later. In other words: A good time was had by all.

Oh, and just to round out the cuteness overload, here's a few more:





5 comments:

  1. Awww... you're right, those are some cute kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely completely cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love the pictures! Two thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That kind of cuteness needs to come with a stronger warning. I just went "awwwwwwwww" within earshot of my boss.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So precious, so very, very precious. Sounds like a super fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete