18 December 2008

I made that!

I am not crafty. In any sense of the word. So, it will likely come as a surprise to some of my loved ones that they are getting something homemade this year for Christmas:

But, it's true. I knitted my little fingers to the bone the last couple of months to make these (plus a couple more that didn't make it in the picture) for some family and friends.

Don' they look warm and fuzzy and cozy? Like long, sleek Tribbles who just want to cuddle up and nuzzle your neck.

If I ever get the feeling back in my knuckles, I will maybe make one for myself. :)

So, did you do anything "crafty" for the holidays?

5 comments:

  1. I am SO impressed! My craftiest activity was painting the sugar cookies after the kids wander onto other things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmmm, but they sure were yummy sugar cookies! We ate those all up. I didn't get to try the chocolate chips ones, though. The Minions (and The Husband) beat me to them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, like Tribbles, if I keep one around long enough, I'll have so many that *I'll* have a few to give out next holidays?
    ~M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only if you feed them quadrotriticale. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're fantastic, I can almnost *feel* how soft and fluffy they must be :)

    ReplyDelete