23 August 2008

Tagged: 7 things

The rules: Write a post stating 7 random facts about yourself. Then tag 7 others to do the same.

7 - I'm a member of the roll-over club, meaning: I was in a car accident in which my car rolled over.

6 - I was 30 when I had my first baby.

5 - I've never been on a diet.

4 - I'm a sci-fi geek.

3 - I'd rather read a good book then do just about anything else.

2 - I am painfully shy and quiet in some situations, and yet quite loquacious in others.

1 - I use "big" words, like loquacious, on a regular basis.

Tagging: Jen, Kim, Jenn, Kitty, ALG, Becca, Betsy

3 comments:

  1. 1. I like to do things when I'm not tagged to do so.

    2. I have driven over a million miles. Which stuns even me, and I have to count again and again to prove it to myself.

    3. I always wished I were a female singer. Or an NBA player. Strange dichotomy, no?

    4. I put on my basketball referee uniform the same every time. If I mess up even a little bit, I start over. Superstition, not OCD.

    5. I always wanted to try acid, but only for 10 minutes. Anything beyond that and I'd freak out because of the perceived loss of control.

    6. I actually don't enjoy clutter and mess, but I surround myself with it.

    7. Thanks to television/internet and the ability to 'get things NOW and quick entertainment,' I no longer enjoy attending plays, even tho I'm a theatre director. Just don't want to invest that kind of time! Dang technology.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK! I will reply in my blog...but I don't know seven other bloggers! You crack me up with your big words...I wouldn't know how to act if you broke out speaking pigeon one day!

    ReplyDelete