18 September 2009

Yo Ho, Yo Ho

I'm going to be off drinking homebrew and talking like a pirate this weekend. (Yeah, I know. You're jealous.)

So, to kick things off, I was going to post something cute about Talk Like a Pirate Day, as has become my annual tradition.

But Daddy Geek Boy topped out my cute meter this morning with his Talk Like a Pirate Day post, so I'm just going to point you to his blog instead, m'kay?

So, go brush up on your pirate talk, check out the dangerously cute Ice-Cream-The-Pirate at DGB's and have a great weekend!

Other than talking like a pirate ... what are you up to this weekend?

7 comments:

  1. Don't ask...

    Work, Hair clients, Football, birthday party, football, laundry, Duke out of town, single mom....going to lose it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun! Bring a parrot.

    Me: Hoping to do something fitness-y but otherwise as little as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahoy. Tis a fine thing ya did for me blog and me lad. The young, but fierce, Ice Cream the pirate will pro'ally go easy on ya for your kindness.

    Now I must go and celebrate the New Year of me people.

    Aaaargh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the evil that is feed readers... by depending on them for notifications, I missed this until tonight (late Sunday).

    So, my weekend consisted of hitting a local merchant's "fair" (translation: businesses trying to hock their kid-friendly services using free shit as bait) where Munchkin won a month of free karate (plus the uniform) on Saturday (followed by my wife making it through one hour of The Watchmen before declaring it too boring and going to bed). Sunday was spent assembling a train table for my son's first birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Narcissistic mom's engagement party. Even more fun when she is in "bride mode." Save me some of that beer...I'm gonna need it.

    Hope you had a great weekend, matey!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Baby, toddler. Baby, toddler. Toddler, baby.

    That was pretty much my weekend.

    ReplyDelete