27 September 2008

Step up!

Yes! THIS is what I've been SAYING!




How can the McCain camp possibly expect the American people to accept Sarah Palin as a serious candidate for the second-highest office of this country when THEY don't even treat her like the real deal?!?

I think the American people expect and deserve a candidate who can put on her big girl panties and face up to the Fourth Estate. We deserve to KNOW who she is, what she has done, what she believes in - and we deserve to hear it from HER.

The longer the McCain campaign "shields" her, the more obvious it becomes that their choice of a VP candidate is nothing but manipulative smoke and mirrors and spin.

How insulting to set the standard that the media - and the American people - should somehow expect less from her than from any MALE candidate.

Either she's ready for the job or she's not. It's time for Palin to put up or shut up.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm...I am not sure how you really feel about Palin! Don't sugar coat it my dear friend! I am with you though...I like the debates. They get down to the nitty gritty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm subtle like that. :)

    But, really, the problem is: How can anyone really know WHAT to think of her if she keeps hiding from the press?

    It's no secret I plan to vote for Obama, but I still keep up with the news about all the the issues. And it concerns me greatly that the Republicans are playing this game with their VP choice.

    This woman could be one 78-year-old heartbeat away from the Presidency. If she can't handle the media, then why do the Republicans think she can handle the job of VP?

    Or is it - as I suspect - that they are just propping her up to win the votes of women?

    As if I am going to vote for someone just because we both have breasts. How insulting.

    ReplyDelete