04 April 2010

Pop Culture Peeps

Happy Easter, Peeps!

We are busy biting the heads off of bunnies and chickies today over here at the House of Zen. But before the sugar crash hits, I thought I'd share some of my favorite pop-culture Peep art, borrowed from various and sundry places around the interwebs.


I admit my sense of peep-humor is just ever-so-slightly off-of-center. But if you want to see some more fun and interesting Peep art, check out the Washington Post's 2010 Peep Diorama Contest. There are a lot of people out there with a very weird talent and a lot of time on their hands.

Happy Hunting,
Zen

10 comments:

  1. OMG! I LOVE Peep art ;) Those are awesome. Happy Biting the Heads off Bunnies day to you and yours ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Errr, Peeps. Well, they aren't good for eating, so why not art?

    Hope you all had a good Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, some of your peeps are pretty perverted.

    I am blog bouncing around today and came across yours. Pretty funny stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was both entertaining and mildly disturbing, just like playing you in Words with Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that is quite a Peep show! I actually avoided peeps completely this year. Dunno how that happened.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had no idea so much fun could be had with peeps! I'm officially amused.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the mix of low-brow and high-brow vignettes. And the colored sugar.

    (Side note: The word verification I have to type to authenticate this comment is "cheep." Probably the sound that Peeps make when they talk, right!?)

    ReplyDelete
  8. SFD: Dude. If anyone should be disturbed by our WwF games, it's me, considering how consistently you kick my ass.

    YEO: "A mix of high-brow and low-brow" - That's me! ;P

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't figure out which one I like the best...Ghostbusters, Say Anything or Star Wars.

    In any case, I'm hungry for a Peep.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The "Say Anything" Peep rules! LOL!

    ReplyDelete