26 April 2008

Momma Zen

I recently read Momma Zen ...

Because my life philosophy is closely aligned with Buddhism and Taoism, someone recommended it to me. So I got it. And it sat in my "to read" pile for a while before I finally had the time and inclination to pick it up.

I'm so glad I did.

It was great! Truly inspiring and thought-provoking. It really reaffirmed some things for me and made me think about how and why I do and think some things as a mom and as a person.

I honestly think this book is one of those that has the potential to change your thoughts and your life.

I think every mom should read this book - not just Buddhists. Don't let the "Zen" in the title or the fact that the author is a Buddhist priest scare you away. It is worth the read.

1 comment:

  1. I read this once but it's been so long I'm afraid to pick it up again. Thanks for the encouragement. I really mean it.

    ReplyDelete